Third Conditional Exercise 2

This third conditional exercise tests your ability to use the third conditional.


Choose the correct option for these third conditional sentences.

1. If he had listened to his mother, he ___________ stayed home.
a) would
b) would have
c) will
d) should

2. If she ___________ more attention she would not have crashed.
a) payed
b) have paid
c) would paid
d) had paid

3. I wouldn't ___________ if I had been you.
a) play that game
b) played that game
c) have played that game
d) could play that game

4. You ___________ more juice.
a) should no buy
b) should bought
c) should have bought
d) should have buy

5. I ___________ won the game if I had not made so many mistakes.
a) could have
b) didn't
c) had
d) should have

6. If Pauline had known about the test, she ___________ to class.
a) would come
b) would came
c) would have come
d) would have came

7. I ___________ my homework on time.
a) should finish
b) should finished
c) hadn't finished
d) should have finished

8. If Rachel ___________ she would have passed the test.
a) has studied
b) had studied
c) should have studied
d) would study

9. I am sorry. I ___________ if I had known you were coming.
a) would have not eaten
b) would no have eaten
c) would not had eaten
d) would not have eaten

10. What __________if there had been more time?
a) would you done
b) would you have did
c) would you had done
d) would you have done








No comments:

Post a Comment