Zero Conditional Exercise 2

The Zero Conditional Exercise 2 tests your ability to use the zero conditional.
-->

Choose the correct option for these zero conditional sentences.



1.
a) When I wake up late, I feel tired all day.
b) When I waking up late, I feel tired all day.

2.
a) If the weather is hot, we turn on the air conditioning.
b) If the weather is hot, we turned on the air conditioning.

3.
a) I wear my boots when it rain.
b) I wear my boots when it rains.

4.
a) When I drive to work, I listen to the radio.
b) When I drive to work, I listening to the radio.
5.
a) If she works late, she goes to a restaurant for dinner.
b) If she works late, she go to a restaurant for dinner.

6.
a) If you had any questions, please let me know.
b) If you have any questions, please let me know.

7.
a) When the dog goes for a walk, it was tired later in the day.
b) When the dog goes for a walk, it is tired later in the day.

8.
a) Does water react if it is mixed with acid?
b) Does water react, if it is mixed with acid?

9.
a) Where do you sit when it rains?
b) Where do you sit when it raining?

10.
a) The computer does not work if the cable is not plugged in.
b) The computer not work if the cable is not plugged in.












No comments:

Post a Comment